Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa (D)
Arrival at Noi Bai International Airport. Meet and greet with our car and guide
Start the city tour of Hanoi, drive to the historic complex of Ba Dinh, visit Ba Dinh Square, where the late President Ho Chi Minh declared Vietnams Independence, Ho Chi Minh Complex, Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum & His house, and continue to the One Pillar Pagoda, the must-see monument in Hanoi
Dinner at a local restaurant. Then, transfer to a night train to Sapa (4 people sharing a cabin 4 beds), one of the most interesting sightseeing in the north of Viet Nam, with the height around 1500-1650m above sea level. On arrival in the early morning, local guide and car will pick up you, transfer to the hotel restaurant for breakfast and refresh.
Day 2: Sapa (B, L, D)
After breakfast at the hotel restaurant, the local guide will start the day with you, first visit Cat Cat Village, the home of Hmong ethnic minority people
Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French style
Lunch at a local restaurant
Continue to visit Ham Rong Mountain, famous with many kinds of the flower. Next strolling down to the town, shopping at Night Market and visit the Stone Church
Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at the hotel in Sapa.
Day 3: Sapa – Fansipan – Hanoi (B, L)
Breakfast and check-out from the hotel
Proceed to Fansipan Cable Car Station, on the highest mountain in Indochina. Enjoy the amazing scenery on the top of Fansipan Mountain
Transfer back to Sapa by cable car. Shopping at the local market and learn about local culture
Lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, the shuttle sleeping bus will pick us, proceed to Hanoi. On arrival Ha Noi, check-in hotel.
Your free time to explore the Ha Noi city center, walking around and shopping at the Old Quater (near the hotel)
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Hanoi (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Free at your own leisure
After check out, be transferred to Noi Bai International Airport for your departing flight. Goodbye
- Special request on food ( Halal Meal, vegetarian) should be advised before departure
- The itinerary above may change due to the bad weather condition without notice
Price: from 295 USD per person, private tour, hotel 3*, quote for booking from at least 2 persons.
Contact us for the best price. Prices may vary from travel date, hotel, group size, etc
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Train ticket Ha Noi - Sapa, soft sleeping cabin with 4 beds, shuttle bus Sapa - Ha Noi
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast, 3* standard.
- Experienced English speaking local tour guides
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- International flights & Departure taxes if any
- Internal flight ticket (quoted separately)
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 01 passport photo each person)
- Other services not mentioned above.
- Maximum 1 child can share the parent's existing bedding.
- Child under 2 years old is free of charge and share the parent's existing bedding.
- Child from 2 - under 6 years old: 50% of adult price and share the parent's existing bedding.
- Child from 7 - under 12 years old: 75% of adult price and share the parent's existing bedding.
For your booking and payment:
We will contact you within 12-24 hours and work closely with you for your itinerary