Phu Quoc is Vietnam’s largest island and a destination in transition. It is located in the Gulf of Thailand about 120 km from Rach Gia in southern Vietnam. The island is shaped like a water drop and is 46 km from north to south. Its southern end is about 3 km wide and its northern end about 28 km. Phu Quoc Island is now becoming a paradise resort in Vietnam. It is not only the perfect destination for leisure beach travel but also popular for weekenders from Ho Chi Minh City. Besides relaxing on the white sandy beach, you can also explore villages to see the local life or many famous fish sauce factories located around this peaceful island…
The 4 days holiday to Phu Quoc island flight from Ho Chi Minh City
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Phu Quoc
Day 2: Phu Quoc in brief
- Breakfast at the hotel, start to visit
- Visit Tranh stream, trekking and swimming (from May to Nov only).
- Arrive Ham Ninh ancient village, enjoy fresh seafood, some fried seahorse (on your account)
- Visit Pepper garden
- Back to Duong Dong town, stop at a Sim wine distillery - Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Back to hotel - Free activities afterward. Enjoy a great quiet night of the island - Or take a night squid fishing tour (on your account)
Day 3: Phu Quoc free day
Day 4: Phu Quoc - Ho Chi Minh City
For your booking and payment: