SAIGON STREET EAT!
Get right down to the soul of this beast of a food city and spend three hours eating like a local. You will leave happy and full!
Taste 8 of our most popular and Local Vietnamese Dishes for 3 hours. Let our tour guide help turn your dreams of Vietnamese street food into a reality. After picking you up at your hotel, we will take you to hidden places in district 3 and district 10 where you can eat like a local, eat what locals eat, walk through hidden alleyways to see the local life (vendors, flower market, night market, ancient apartment, ...) and understand the stories behind each of these dishes.
What to see and do?
- Enjoy 8 Delicious Foods
- Float through Biggest Flower Market at night
- Discover Cambodian Night Market
- Admire the oldest apartment in Saigon
- Visit non-tourist destinations
- Discover hidden alleyways and dine at authentic food stalls
Food and drink:
- Vietnamese "rice paper pizza"
- Jasmine tea
- Banh Mi or Banh gio
- Fresh spring roll or summer roll
- Sweet soup Vietnamese style
- Pho or/ Hu tiu or /Bun Bo Hue
- Savory Sticky Rice
- Sugarcane Juice Or Kumquat Juice or Vietnamese coffee (take a break at a local coffee shop!)
- Group size: Maximum 10 people
- Time: Start: 5-6 PM - End: 8-9 PM
- Price: from 43USD/PAX
- English Speaking Guide
- Free Pick up and Drop off (taxi for the group of < 5 pax, private car for the group of > 5 pax).
- Walking during the tour.
- 8 foods & drinks
- Rain poncho or umbrella (If needed)
For your booking and payment:
Click here: Booking & payment guide (refer to our Booking &Payment guide)
Call us: +84-967-299-095 (WhatsApp, Viber, SMS)