You will begin in dynamic HCMC and explore its historical attractions and colorful outdoor markets, take a day trip to the Cu Chi Tunnels, cruise the narrow canals of the Mekong Delta. Next you will fly to Dalat, the “City of Eternal Spring”, relaxing on the beaches in Nha Trang..and so on.
- Hanoi: Capital of Vietnam with French style old buildings, lakes, Old Quarter Area
- Ha Long Bay: UNESCO world heritage site, famous for its fresh and calm water filled with thousand of islands and islets
- Hoi An: Only 30KM from Da Nang, Hoi An is a beautiful, old town with historic architecture, traditional culture and textiles.
- Ho Chi Minh City: Biggest city of Vietnam which is famous with Ben Thanh market and war relics
- Mekong Delta: Vietnam’s biggest agricultural region, the country’s rice basket with colorful floating markets, fruit orchards, rice paddies, bird sanctuaries and quaint villages
- Sapa: is located not far from the border of China, decorated with panoramic views of terraced rice fields in the verdant Muong Hoa valley with its vegetation, between the city and Mount Fansipan, the highest peak in Vietnam
- Da Lat: The city of Da Lat in the central highland province of Lam Dong is called a different name because of its romantic beauty such as "Little Paris", "City of Pine Forest", "Land of Mist" ... Flowers, lakes and Da Lat waterfalls...
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City Arrival (D)
Arrival in Saigon, you will be met our local guide at the airport and transfer to downtown check in hotel. You'll have free time to relax or explore, then it's off to dinner at a renowned restaurant before your overnight stay in HCMC.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City Tour (B, L)
You will begin your urban experience in bustling HCMC (formerly Saigon), the country's commercial center and home to a growing number of upscale restaurants and shops. You will visit Chinatown, the Thien Hau Pagoda, the Reunification Palace, the Opera House and the Hotel de Ville. If you so desire, you can also visit the moving War Remnants Museum. Next up, you will explore colorful outdoor markets and Dong Khoi Street, the city's main shopping boulevard with shops selling clothes and accessories by new Vietnamese designers, hill tribe crafts, high quality linens and housewares. You will surely be ready for another relaxing overnight stay in HCMC.
Day 3: Mekong delta - Cai Be - Can Tho (B, L)
Day 4: Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh City (B, L)
Day 5: Cao Dai Temples and Cu Chi Tunnels (B, L)
In the morning you will drive to the Cao Dai temples in Tay Ninh. Cao Dai Holy See Temple is the cathedral of the Cao Dai religion, whose followers worship Jesus Christ, Confucius, Taoism, and Buddha. You will observe the midday service and then have lunch.
Following lunch, you will drive to visit the Cu Chi tunnels. The tunnels consist of more than 200 kilometers of underground systems. This main axis system has many branches connecting to underground hideouts, shelters, and entrances to other tunnels. The network included innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers and kitchens. Today the remaining tunnels have become a major tourist attraction, giving the visitor a unique experience and a feel of what underground life was like during the U.S.-Vietnam War. You will return to HCMC for an overnight stay.
Day 6: Ho Chi Minh City - Da Lat (B, L, D)
This morning you will leave Ho Chi Minh City and head for Da Lat, known as the "City of Eternal Spring." Upon arrival in Da Lat, you will be picked up and transferred to the hotel. Late in the afternoon you will be able to take a short walk to get a feel for this delightful city. In the evening you will head out to one of the fine restaurants in town before an overnight stay.
Day 7: Da Lat (B, L, D)
Today you will take a tour of Da Lat and the surrounding areas. You will visit Bao Dai Palace and then explore the rather bizarre and very aptly named "Crazy House." The house is a brightly painted concrete house which winds itself around trees, mimicking their shapes, and it now functions as a guesthouse. You will next visit Truc Lam Thien Vien and its Pagoda. This afternoon, those interested can take the short train ride on the Cremaillere Railway to the village of Tri Mat. In the evening, you will enjoy fine cuisine at a local restaurant before an overnight stay in Da Lat.
Day 8: Dalat - Nha Trang (B, L)
Your will drive, via Prenn Pass, to the "Chicken Village" (so called because of its statue of a chicken), which is inhabited by the Koho minority people. From here you will head east and down the Ngoan Muc Pass to the coastal lowlands and Nha Trang, the country's premier resort city. This part of the country was once inhabited by an ancient civilization known as the Cham, and our next stop will be at the Po Klong Garai Cham Tower. This amazing structure, which has endured the test of time, the elements and indeed war, was built in the 13th century. You will stop for a late lunch at Cam Ranh Bay before arrival in Nha Trang for check in. You will enjoy free time and discover the night life that Nha Trang has to offer before an overnight stay.
Day 9 & 10: Nha Trang City Free & Easy (B)
In these two days you are free to relax and enjoy the resort overlooking the beautiful Bay. Snorkel or dive among the coral reefs in crystal blue waters, hike nature trails, cool off in your private plunge pool, indulge in spa treatments or just relax on the white sand beach and admire the unspoiled mountain and sea views before an overnight stay.
Day 11: Nha Trang - Danang - Hoi An (B)
You will be free until transfer to the airport for a short flight to Danang.
Upon arrival at Danang International airport, you will be greeted and transferred to the hotel in Hoi An. You will have free time to walk through the narrow winding streets of Ancient Town before an overnight stay in Hoi An.
Day 12: Hoi An free at leisure (B)
Day 13: Hoi An - Danang - Hue (B, L)
Day 14: Hue (B, L)
Day 15: Hue - Hanoi (B, L)
Day 16: Hanoi - Lao Cai (B)
Day 17: Lao Cai - Sapa (B, L)
Day 18: Sapa - Lao Cai - Train back to Hanoi
Day 19: Lao Cai - Hanoi - Halong Bay (B, L, D)
Day 20: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B)
Day 21: Departure Hanoi (B)
Price: Price in USD, per person, from 1988 USD per person, base on hotel 3*.
2 Pax: 2385 USD
4 Pax: 2140 USD
6 Pax: 1988 USD
>6 pax: Call us
Contact us for the best price, prices may vary from travel date, season, hotel, group size, etc.
- Private A/C car pick-up & drop-off and sight-seeing services
- Accommodation hotel 3*, shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- On the ground support via Hotline
- International flights
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Single room surcharge
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above
For your booking and payment:
Contact us for the best offer (+84-967-299-095)
We will contact you within 12-24 hours and work closely with you for your itinerary.